What is the process when booking a Knockout Challenge? How to book us?
Once you have looked through our website, what is the process of booking us, and what happens next? When you wish to book one of our It’s A Knockout games we will need some obvious details such as, venue address and games times. But what happens next?
We will issue a Contract Agreement which lists the set of games booked, venue address, games times and numbers taking part. Please be aware of our Terms & Conditions and our Small Print information as these are important. The Agreement we issue will be sent via DocuSign. This can can be signed electronically on a computer, tablet or phone. A copy of the completed Agreement is automatically sent to you afterwards. We will also ask for a deposit (usually 20%). This is sent as a PDF from our software. We require both of these completed within 14 days of issue.
Client Part of the Knockout Challenge Website.
Once we have received the deposit and the Agreement has been signed, we will send details of the Client Part of our website. This unique part of our website has three pages for organisers and the teams taking part in the games.
Our Organisers in a unique source of information for our clients. It contains a wealth of invaluable information, documents and images to help organisers prepare and publicise their day. Including:
- Our Controller’s Pack. All of our compliance documents such as Risk Assessments (Site setup, Operational, Fire and Covid). Details of our £10m public liability insurance, In-service certificates (such as ADIPS, PIPA and LOLER). Site plans, games lists, staff training. No one else has a pack of information this comprehensive!
- Our Information Pack. A compilation of everything you need to know about how the games are set up and ran. Such as formats for the games. Health & Safety, how we score the games, charity ideas and protocols. In total, it is 29 pages of ‘how to get the best out of the experience’.
- High resolution images. There is a gallery of high resolution images to use for publicity.
- Publicity material. Including a sample Press Release, sample posters and clip art to use if making your own publicity. There is also examples of social media useable clipart. For inspiration. there are examples of event programmes that previous clients have printed for their days.
- School Parental Consent Letter. For schools we have a sample downloadable Parental Consent Letter.
- Guidance. Copies of the guidance we must adhere to.
We also have a Teams Page to help them prepare for the fun. This page has some great fun ideas for them such as fancy dress and joker cards. Also, they can download our Team Entry Form and a Team Information Sheet (which gives tips and lets them know how the day runs). Plus, there are sample sponsorship forms (Giftaid and normal).
Teams Covid Information Page.
Although the UK seems to be out of the worst of the pandemic. This page helps remind the teams how we, with their help, can run the games covid-secure and safe for them.
Would like It’s A knockout details from Knockout Challenge? Please contact us for how we can make your day a colourful, funny, day to remember.